In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Allied Building Companies Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all content on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- 1. We reserve the right to prevent you using this website at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- 2. Our information is intended to be used by registered users within Australia only.
- 3. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- 4. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- 5. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- 6. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatagging or mirroring of our website.
- 7. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- 8. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- 9. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- 10. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- 11. The information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances and we give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information without obtaining independent advice.
- 12. We give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
- 13. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- 14. We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- 15. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our website.
- 16. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- 17. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- 18. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- 19. We undertake to take all due care with any information including Comments which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Associated Builder Partners:
Allied Building Companies Pty Ltd will not be liable for the conduct and financial affairs of their builder partners other than as a provider of services and information to the builder partners under such written terms and conditions that exist with each respective builder partner as amended from time to time.
House Plans & House and Land Conditions
*The image of each façade is for illustrative purposes only and may contain items that are examples of upgrade options which may be included at additional cost, for example: Roof tiles, Panel lift garage door, front entry door, outdoor light, floor coverings, all external paving and tiling and landscaping. Images may also contain items not supplied by Allied Building Companies Pty Ltd including all furniture & wall hangings.
* Dimensions, photographs and sketches are approximate and for illustrative purposes only. They may also include optional features or items that are not supplied by Allied Building Companies Pty Ltd.
*Check with your local builder for standard inclusions. Allied Building Company Pty Ltd or their associated Builders reserves the right to change plans, specifications, materials and suppliers without notice.
- 21. Land not supplied by Allied – land developer terms and conditions apply
- 22. Home and Land packages are only available for the specific lot and home advertised.
- 23. Packages may change as a result of variations to the inclusions or specifications required by the purchaser.
- 24.Packages do not include stamp duty, legal fees or any other costs incurred with the purchase.
- 25.Unless otherwise noted, packages do not cover any bushfire, acoustic or N3 requirements.
- 26. Home and Land packages require an application for covenant and council approval and are therefore subject to approval prior to entering into a contract with Allied Building Company Pty Ltd or their associated Builders
- 27. Allied Building Company Pty Ltd or their associated Builders are responsible for the contract of the sale of the home only.
- 28. Customers will be required to enter into a separate contract for the land component of the package with the relevant land developer.
- 29. Final costs, dimensions and inclusions may vary from the information provided and may be varied by Allied Building Company Pty Ltd or their associated Builders without notice.
- 30. Allied Building Company Pty Ltd or their associated Builders reserves the right to withdraw any Home & Land Package at any time without notice.
- 31. Allied Building Company Pty Ltd or their associated Builders reserves the right to withdraw any Home & Land Package if the land or home become unavailable or sold.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for, and provided to Allied Building Companies Pty Ltd by LawLive Pty Ltd (www.lawlive.com.au).